Wednesday, September 9, 2009

INtro to Me.

Hello ALL,

My name is Patrick Charles Walter and I'm a MetalSmith from Milwaukee; and this is my blog...

This blog is designed to show you my work from inception to final assembly.  The title of my blog is "Fatto a Mano" which means "made by hand" in Italian.  As you will read, you will learn that I am obsessed with Italy after I lived there in the Spring of 2009.

I am currently an Undergraduate student at UW-Milwaukee and I am studying MetalSmithing and History.  I should be graduating by the end of this year, Spring 2010.   After Undergrad I have tentative plans to either go straight to Grad school or I'm going to take a year off and hike the Appalachain trail, all 2300 miles of it.  Ideally I would like to attend Grad school out East or even farther East, in Italy, my other home, or at least I wish.


No comments:

Post a Comment